One of my biggest inspirations for cooking is Pinterest. I won’t lie. I look at stuff that people make and I’m like YES! This is going to happen. My roommate and I will exchange photos or pins of things we find and every so often we will actually have all the ingredients to make something happen. I admit, we’ve got a long way to go, but still, A for effort waking up on Saturday morning and making breakfast that involves more than pouring milk out.
-Pillsbury Biscuit Dough
– Salt and Pepper to taste
-Seasoning – this is going to be bland if you don’t season it – use paprika, cayanne, garlic, whatever you got
– Cupcake Pan
– Spray that muffin pan with PAM and be generous or deal with the consequences
– Flatten out that dough like really really flatten it out – roll it out if you have to
– Place the dough in muffin pan and crack one egg in each muffin hole (muffin hole?)
– Season egg with what you need to season it with
– Cover COMPLETELY – if you mess up here, it will be a Pinterest FAIL don’t do it.
– Bake for 25-30 mins? Bake more for more cooked, less for less cooked – you know.
– Let cool before removing from muffin pan
– Serve with siracha or tapatio or both